Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

Most people start the new year off with a resolution or two, and I'm no different. This year, my resolutions are, one, to be the best I can be. The best wife, mother, daughter, grand-daughter, in-law, friend, sister, cousin, niece... You get the point. And my other resolution is to do the best I can at whatever I may be trying to achieve at any given moment. I figure, why go with a resolution like, I'm going to lose 15 pounds by Spring, that I know will be too hard to keep? So I'll stick with something that's easier to keep. Hope you do the same.
Tootles!

2 comments:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Hi Carlotta, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I have been by yours too before.If you ever get a chance to visit hubby up here (well before we move that is) give a shout out I am always looking for a good excuse to go to Anchorage.

gin said...

Thanks for entering my whirl into winter giveaway. Good luck and A blessed New Year to you and your family.