For the first one I need to list 5 addictions. Ha, that's all, just 5? Okay here they are, in no particular order.
3)crafting, sewing especially
4)Ben&Jerry's pistachio pistachio ice cream
For the honest scrap award the rules require a little more digging than that.
The rules are:1) Honorees are to list 10 honest things about themselves - and make it interesting, even if we have to dig deep! 2) We are to pass the award on to 5 bloggers we feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
So with that said, here are 10 honest things about myself.
1)I wish I could win millions so I could spend my days sewing and crafting.
2) I am an introvert, and have very few friends outside of family.
3) I have so many allergies (indoor, outdoor, pet, and food) that my husband jokes I should live in a bubble. My allergist would prefer I walk outside covered head to toe, and wear a face mask. Honest!
4) I love to read and to learn about history.
5)My favorite tv shows are The Closer, Monk, and Psych.
6) I have so many crafting interests I often start something new before finishing the first project.
7)When I first started college I majored in Mortuary Science. I figured working with the dead would be the best job because they can't give you any problems. I ended up with a degree in Business.
8)I'm not only an Army Wife, I'm also an Army Veteran. I served proudly for 12 years.
9) Every night before going to bed I turn on the weather channel. They have some good shows on that channel.
10)My ideal job would be to work with small children (shaping the future), the elderly (could learn a lot from the stories they'd share), or as an art teacher (get paid to craft all day).
Whew!! That was difficult. Okay, now that I've spilled my guts to you all, I have to pass these awards on so that others can gasp and spill their guts as I did.
My honorees are:
1) Claudie of Tickled Pink
2) Cheryl of Peaceful Blessings
3) Aby of Abyquilt
4) Holly of MommyHolly
5) Molly of Molly's Place
Congratulations ladies! And thanks again to Melissa, and to my readers. Thank you.