Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday Night Sew In Results

Good evening everyone! So yesterday was the Friday Night Sew In, and out of my two lists of things to -do I managed to get two baskets done for two of the children's teachers. I have one left to do. What a shame! But the children and I had a blast watching our Friday night movie. We watched the movie 17 Again with Zac Efron and Matthew Perry. Very funny movie, we actually watched it twice. Anyway, below is a pic of the baskets I made up for the teachers. I'll fill it with a few goodies and let the children give it on the last day of school this Thursday. Hope you guys got to get more sewing done than I did last night.
Oh, I had to take my cutting mat back to the store today because every time I made a cut, the cutting lines will come off. What good is a cutting mat without the cutting lines to guide me? So once again I am without a trusty mat. Adding that to my wish list.

Now I'm off to see what the other FNSI participants worked on last night.

~Tootles!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Love your baskets....