Saturday, January 16, 2010

Project Complete

Good morning everyone!! So, we had the Friday Night Sew-In last night, and I had a wonderful time. I was holed up in my little sewing room/hall closet, and was able to finish one project. This is the country hearts candle mat. Still haven't figured out why some of my pics are posted sideways, but anyway this is it. I think it's cute. This is not the candle that will be used as we have a no open flame policy on post. We actually use a candle warmer, and it looks just as nice.













I have some fabric left over from this project so I will be joining Kelly, Joan, and some more wonderful people for a Valentine Sewing Party on Saturday Jan. 23rd. We will be staying in to sew something fun for Valentine's Day, sharing our work periodically throughout the day. So if you're not busy that day, come join us!!
~Tootles!

4 comments:

Cath Ü said...

You have doen a lovley job on the candle mat... Fridagy night sew in was good fun..
Cath Ü

Cindy said...

How adorable and perfect for a "heartfelt" Valentine's Day decoration.

Monica said...

very cute valentine's day project!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

That is TOO CUTE! Love it. I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't able to make it to the Valentine party - but we're planning another one soon!