Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our New Baby!!

I don't normally make two posts in one day, but I wanted to share with you all the new addition to our family.
Isn't she beautiful! She doesn't have a name yet but my neighbor found her roaming around our neighborhood and brought her in. They already have two dogs so my dh and I decided we'll keep her instead of letting the MP's take her. The MP's said they'll have her put down. We could either keep her ourselves or find an ASPCA that doesn't euthanize. So we're going to see how she works out. But my DH and the kids have fell in love with her. I of course fell in love when I first laid eyes on her this morning. For those that know me, she looks exactly like my Ivory. He was a good dog. I'm sure she will be as well. Seems she may have been abused though so once she gets past the skittish, getting to know these crazy people stage, she'll be just fine. If you guys have any name suggestions please send them along. We've been calling her Lily, but DH says that just won't do. LOL

~Tootles!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Aw, she's adorable! I don't have any idea for a name, but my 2 year old daughter just came over and looked at her and said she looked like "Snow White" LOL ;-)

Carlotta said...

Ha ha, that is funny!! We actually thought of the name Snow but it didn't last long. Lily seems to be the only name staying in the game.

~Tootles!