Thursday, January 14, 2010

Friday Night Sew In



Okay, so I have two projects to get done in January. One is the country heart candle mat for the CGQC and the other is an apron for the black white apron challenge with Tie One On. I have started on the candle mat, but my energy level has been a little low lately and I'm not doing as much as I would like to. Anyway, I have decided to join the Friday Night Sew-in which is going on this Friday, January 15th. I will be taking this time to get one, if not both, of these projects done. Wish me luck! If you guys have any projects that are just not getting done and need a little push, join us this Friday. You'll not only get some work done, but your name will also be entered in a drawing for a free gift. Click on the button to the left to go to Heidi's site for more info.

~Tootles!

No comments: