Wednesday, November 3, 2010

OMG!!

Oh My Goodness!! I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted. Things have been so busy in my world. I'm still taking classes to become a Special Education Teacher. I'm doing various things with the children's schools, as well as their extracurricular activities. I'm actually on my way to take a nap before we go to church this evening. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. I did manage to sew something while on break from classes. I made a cute fall wall hanging. I'll have to come by and post a pic when I get it hung up. I need to first go by Hobby Lobby and get a dowel rod for the back of it. See you all soon.

~Tootles!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Life certainly gets in the way of blogging lol (((((huge hugs!)))))) Enjoy every minute of the things that "get in the way"! :)