Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New projects

Good morning everyone! I've been up since 4 this morning so I figured what better time than to let you all see what I've managed to do get done lately. My littlest angel is a BIG fan of Fancy Nancy, I'm hoping you all know who she is. She's a little girl in books who always dresses and speaks fancy, which to her is French, while her family does not. Anyway, Anaya being the girly-girl that she is, loves to be fancy as well. So in the below pic you see the socks I bought her on the right, and the pretties I bought to make them more fancy. So here is the before,

and here is the after. Aren't they adorable?
She wore the ones with the big pink bows on them to school yesterday.

And this headband is the Valentine's headband I told you guys I made. See what happens when you purchase a new camera. You get to share things you were trying to share eons ago. LOL.



Anyway, I hope you guys have a wonderful day!!
~Tootles!


No comments: