I have completed the table runner I started the other day. The pic is grainy (thanks to my DD learning new tricks with her camera, but not learning how to set it back to it's original state), but it's complete. I did some stippling on it, my first time, and I should have taken some pics to show that. Maybe later. Anyway, the stippling was fun, not as hard as I thought, and easier the more I kept at it. My thread broke three times, don't know why, I changed the needle before I began quilting. I used red thread for the stippling (Amanda Jean's recommendation) the same color as the backing and sashing. This table runner was made with scrap fabric I had in my stash. Well, except for the backing. I had to run to Hancock's for the backing, they had a sale going on so I only paid 72 cents for the backing fabric! The binding is pieced from the same scraps I used on the blocks. So with this done, I have completed my OPAM, and can enter the runner into the Charming Quilt Girls' Club.