Monday, April 27, 2009

I've been Tagged!!



Yesterday, Molly tagged me, but I was too sick to do anything about it. I have to tell you all 8 things. So today I'm going to tell you the 8 things, but when you read this first bunch of 8 things, they were actually done on Saturday, because I was too sick yesterday to tell you what I did on Saturday. Ok, so here goes:

8 things I did yesterday:

1) Celebrated my baby's 10th birthday.

2) Took children to the zoo. Justin invited his friend, so in all 4 childen.

3) Patiently waited 20 minutes while these 4 children colored, cut, and glued an Earth puppet.

4) Scavenger Hunt

5) Saw a solar panel being used to pump water. Cool !!!

6) Rode a train.

7) Sang with a Pirate.

8) Wore myself out!!!

8 Things I wish I could do:

1) Free motion quilting.

2)Swim.

3) Work from home.

4) Lose 20 pounds.

5) Speak a foreign language.

6) Take a trip to NY.

7) Clean the house by twitching my nose.

8)Be allergy free.

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:

1) The View

2) Martha Stewart

3) The Closer

4) Monk- which is coming to it's final season, waaahhhh!!!

5) Psych

6) America's Next Top Model

7)Supernanny

8) My Wife and Kids

9) Dancing With the Stars

Yes I do know that's 9 shows and not 8 but I couldn't leave out Dancing With the Stars. I love to watch Giles and Lil Kim!!!

Okay, so now I have to choose 8 blogs to Tag. And I hope they don't mind being tagged. You know some people are really funny about that. They be like, 'No Tags or Blog Awards Please'. They are a great bunch of people so hopefully they won't mind.

But the 8 blogs I'm tagging are:

1) Melissa - threeprincedesigns

2) Priscilla - priscillacraft

3) Terri - sew-fantastic

4) Purple flower patch - elefantz

5) AmandaJean - Crazy mom quilts

6)Stina - kviltstina

7) Amanda - busy little quilter

8) Amy - diary of a quilter

~Tootles!

No comments: