Yesterday, Molly tagged me, but I was too sick to do anything about it. I have to tell you all 8 things. So today I'm going to tell you the 8 things, but when you read this first bunch of 8 things, they were actually done on Saturday, because I was too sick yesterday to tell you what I did on Saturday. Ok, so here goes:
8 things I did yesterday:
1) Celebrated my baby's 10th birthday.
2) Took children to the zoo. Justin invited his friend, so in all 4 childen.
3) Patiently waited 20 minutes while these 4 children colored, cut, and glued an Earth puppet.
4) Scavenger Hunt
5) Saw a solar panel being used to pump water. Cool !!!
6) Rode a train.
7) Sang with a Pirate.
8) Wore myself out!!!
8 Things I wish I could do:
1) Free motion quilting.
3) Work from home.
4) Lose 20 pounds.
5) Speak a foreign language.
6) Take a trip to NY.
7) Clean the house by twitching my nose.
8)Be allergy free.
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1) The View
2) Martha Stewart
3) The Closer
4) Monk- which is coming to it's final season, waaahhhh!!!
6) America's Next Top Model
8) My Wife and Kids
9) Dancing With the Stars
Yes I do know that's 9 shows and not 8 but I couldn't leave out Dancing With the Stars. I love to watch Giles and Lil Kim!!!
Okay, so now I have to choose 8 blogs to Tag. And I hope they don't mind being tagged. You know some people are really funny about that. They be like, 'No Tags or Blog Awards Please'. They are a great bunch of people so hopefully they won't mind.
But the 8 blogs I'm tagging are:
1) Melissa - threeprincedesigns
2) Priscilla - priscillacraft
3) Terri - sew-fantastic
4) Purple flower patch - elefantz
5) AmandaJean - Crazy mom quilts
6)Stina - kviltstina
7) Amanda - busy little quilter
8) Amy - diary of a quilter