Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Day of School!!

Hey everyone, long time no blogging!! Been busy as a bee over here in my world. Something had to take a back seat, and unfortunately blogging and crafting was it. I'm sure we all go through the busy spells at times. Anyway, today is the first day of school for my babies. It feels like our summer has been cut in half, but they did get out of school the end of May so I guess it's time. My oldest will be going to middle school. I am so nervous for her so I've been praying night and day. She wants me to take her this morning and will be riding the school bus after today. Poor baby said she didn't get to sleep till almost 3 this morning. Those first day of school jitters are something else. Meanwhile, my son who is very excited to go back to school has changed his mind about walking and would like me to drive him as well. This of course will make the baby very happy because she really doesn't like walking to school. So, that's a quick note on what we're up to over here. Now I must go make sure the children keep it moving or they won't be leaving on time.

~Tootles!

1 comment:

monique said...

Awwww! I miss you guys! I wish you all the best this school year! My nieces and nephew will do extremely well! Sis good luck with everything, I have your back 100 percent! Oh, and that dress is ca-yooot! Lol! Love ya, speak to you all soon.