Monday, February 8, 2010

February Project

I still can't find the charger for the digital camera, and I really dislike having to post without pics, which is why I haven't been posting. But, I have to post my project for the Charming Girls Quilt Club. This month, thanks to our new family pet, I will be making some throw covers for my couch and loveseat. Seems she thinks that dogs are suppossed to be on the furniture. Well, that's a big no-no for me. It drives me bonkers actually! I will be going to Hancock's or maybe Hobby Lobby on tomorrow to get some fabric and commence to protecting my couch from the dog, and the dog from me for her being on my couch. I will also look for a charger for the camera so I can post pics because I still have to show you the cute things I made for Valentine's Day. Till then.

~Tootles!